"I have always been extremely sensitive to those that have gender identity issues as I feel I have gone through it as well, if even on a smaller scale. I have always identified a fair amount with the female gender … masculinity to me has always made me feel it like it wasn’t right for me."
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.
"Anna, you can’t marry someone you just met."
Oh my God.
No! Drop it! Put it back where you found it! Good girl. Haha this is brilliant.
i feel like once you were emo in middle school youre low key emo for the rest of your life, like you could be 20 in the middle of college wearing uggs or whatever but once you hear the first key to the black parade/i write sins/sugar we’re going down you sprout an imaginary fringe and start yelling your lungs out like its 2007 all over again
Think about this for a few moments. Azula chose two non-benders for her “small, elite team”. To me, this illustrates better than anything that non-benders can be strong and powerful, even without bending. Azula of all people recognized this.
Let that sink in.
To be fair, that probably is part of why she chose them, but I think there was some degree of non-bender prejudice in her choosing them. We know Azula is very calculating in making herself the most powerful person in any situation. I think she most likely thought, yes, Mai and Ty Lee ARE incredibly good fighters… But as a bender, I have the advantage over them, and if they betray me or overstep their bounds at all, I can easily take them out. Making them the perfect teammates.
ok but: child autistic prince zuko stimming with firebending and accidentally burning things down
u think im joking but nothing is as important as autistic prince zuko
- autistic zuko who cant for the life of him figure out why he has so much trouble communicating n struggling with some super anxiety over it bc that’s canon
- autistic zuko who attaches so much importance to his honor bc he’s terrified he won’t be worth anything without it (also canon)
- autistic zuko figuring out how to relate to other people in a way that doesnt make him sound like a raging dick all the time (canon)
- autistic zuko not being sure what to do about friendships and actually being loved (canon)
- autistic zuko learning that his destiny is his own and evolves independently of the tyranny of the fire nation and doing his best to make up for his past mistakes (canon)
- autistic zuko scripting conversations before having them and trying fifteen different ways to say the same thing (canon)
like pls make room for autistic zuko interpretations in ur life this is something that was only revealed to me like two days ago but is so important
autistic zuko’s older sister being a giant dick to him and not presuming his competence (canon)
okay but have you considered: zuko is a trans womyn also?? amazing